lundi 12 octobre 2009

Interactif: 1st Anniversary for Moineau en France!























Another year dawns for Moineau en France!

I am so proud and joyous to announce that today, October 12, 2009, marks the first anniversary of the poetry blog Moineau en France. And what a year it has been! :>>)))


How about a little poetic interactivity in order to celebrate this milestone? If you can manage it, I would love it if you would post a little something, a few words perhaps, to inspire each other and keep Moineau afloat! I'm suggesting a little quatrain, a verse, four lines, either formal and rhyming or absolutely free of any convention, whatever you feel moved to write. Here's an example:

i stopped by this blog the other day
on my way to buy a new Chevrolet
but I found I no longer needed that boat
and decided instead to travel Moineau

Ou en français:

Pourquoi pas commencer un blog
pour partager, pour créer quelque chose?
Je suis prêt à suivre le chemin
qui mène jusqu'à Moineau en France!

Silly, I know... but I leave it to you to make it real; whatever you want to say. :>>)) For those who do not speak french, it's easy to leave a comment. Click on "Commentaires" or "Envoyer un commentaire" in order to get to the comment screen. If you have a gmail account, you can use it to sign in. If you don't, you don't need one; it's easy to sign up with your own email address. And if you've forgotten your password, just click on "forgot password" or "j'ai oublié mon mot de passe" and Blogger will send it express to your inbox.

Allez-y, mes amis! Au travail! :>>)))


A little bit more about this year on Moineau en France:

This has been a life-changing year for me on every level: physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual. I have written over 100 new poems which I am sharing via this extraordinary vehicle, as well as music, art and photography (my own and others). I have also shared with you some very personal experiences this year, including the deaths of many close friends and loved ones. My eyes are more open today to the fraility and temporality of this life, and I am savoring every moment in honor of all the lives that have come before me and that travel with me now.

I added an international counter to my blog several months ago which shows the city and country of each "hit" that Moineau en France receives. Everyday, I see visitors from all over the world, on average 12, from France, Germany, India, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, the United States, Tunisia, Morocco, Iraq, China, Korea, Brazil, Chile, just to name a few. :>>)) What is most satisfying is to see return visitors, those that come again and again to experience momentarily this amazing life through the eyes and ears of Moineau. I am grateful for each one who stops on his or her own busy and important journey, who takes the time to read my little episodes and share my joy and my pain.

And to my mystery reader in Hood River, Oregon, whoever you are, I thank you for your daily attendance. You inspire me to keep posting new work, to find things that you will love, that will move you. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Sincerely yours, ~Laura Tattoo, aka Petit Moineau (et oui! en France) xoxox


12 commentaires:

Pris a dit…

her fingers type through the night.
poems burn inside of her.
the paper scorches, disintegrates
releasing passion to light the stars.

Jan Hersh a dit…

au jardin
Jan faisait
la dance
un minuet
si chouette
pour Moineau
en France
et par la chance
l'oiseau mouche
effleure ses cheveux
et puis sa bouche
de cet facon
nous pouvons savoir
que tous le monde
est heureux et gaie
pour cet celebration]
d'une annee
hip hip hooray
Petit Moineau

Laura Tattoo a dit…

mes amies! de très belles choses.. mais ce sont deux très belles dames qui les ont fait. merci beaucoup! (my friends! very beautiful things... but then, two very beautiful women have made them.je vous aime! xxoxoxox~lt

Anonyme a dit…

congratulations...it was a year very well spent. your blog has given us your beautiful poetry,music artwork,and photography. we are all eagerly waiting for another year of great inspiration from you. thank you for all the work, joy, and even sadness that you have shared with us.
the culmination of all art is in the sharing....

Anonyme a dit…

the culmination of all art is in the sharing...mel preslar

Laura Tattoo a dit…

mel! i cried when i saw your name today... dear mel. thank you so, so much. to know you are out there means the world to me. i will share with ron too. ((((((mel))))) sending love, big love. xoxoxooxoxox

Mary Stebbins Taitt a dit…

Congratulations! SOrry I wasn't on line yesterday! You've been doing a great job.

Mary Stebbins Taitt a dit…

I'm so happy to visit and happy to come
but I wasn't online, oh what a bum
I look forward to your art, your songs and your poems
Coming to Moineau's like coming home.

Laura Tattoo a dit…

that is soooo sweet, mary, and coming from such a great artist is an extra sweetness. ((((mary stebbins taitt)))) thank you, mon cœur. xoxooxoxoxooxox

AnywayZ a dit…

Trois petits tours quand sur une branche
Délicatement, à pas de silences en équilibre
Résonnent des mots, un cœur, fragile absence
Un moineau en France, une femme unique et sans détour...

Laura Tattoo a dit…

anwayZ - j'étais tellement émue de trouver ton joli quatrain. merci beaucoup des pieds jusqu'à la tête! bisous de paris où je suis venue pour passer 4 jours avec des amis. je te conte parmi eux. ~laura xoxooxoxox

Laura Tattoo a dit…

anywayz, un mois après que tu passe sur mon blog et laisse ton bijou.

un jour difficile passé au lit... des jours. je reviens sur ton petit poème qui m'a faite pleuré... et c'est bien car pleurer, en silence dans ma chambre, m'aidera à lacher les choses qui font mal dans l'air. je trouverai encore la force de continuer. et ton poème aussi, dans ce moment de faiblesse, m'a donné de la force. merci. merci. xoxoox