vendredi 11 mai 2012

Fukushima Mon Amour-"Winds of Love"



The fragile and leaking Fukushima Daiichi power plant in the wind on
Friday, May 11, 2012.


Gafsa

The winds of love suddenly began blowing in my head
Showing me the peace of my beloved
You say, "Return my precious
Rise above the separation while you are a stranger"

The impatience of my imagination wandered
And my highest aspiration is to be happy
You emerged from the highest tower
And said a strange word

Return my love
I don't have any destiny for me in this world
You are my love but you cannot be suitable for me

Oh night
Oh my eye

هبيت رياح الحب في بالي
تهديني سلام الحبيب
تقوللي ارجع يا غالي
تعال الفراق والنت غريب

قلة خيالي شردت حالي
وقنة منا لي سعيد
وطالت من برجع العالي
وقالت كلمة غريب

ارجع يا حب
مالي في دنيا نصيب
انت حبي لكن مش ممكن تكوني هلالي

آه ليل
يا عيني يا
خلاص

Natacha Atlas - "Gafsa"

Aucun commentaire: