vendredi 25 décembre 2009

Merry Christmas / Bashung Translation Site



Merry Christmas to all my friends and readers! I hope you are having a lovely holiday with family and friends, however and whatever you celebrate.

My gift to my readers is the launch of a new Alain Bashung translation site, in which I will translate all the works of Bashung from the last song on the last cd to the very first song on the first cd. My goal is to bring new fans to the incomparable world of Alain Bashung, a world that has until now been limited to the music for those who do not speak French. Yet the words are so beautiful!

Please visit my new site, hear the first (last) song, and read the words in English while comparing them with the French. This will be a long term project, but I do hope to do several translations every week and be finished by the end of 2010.

Vive Bashung! Vive his friends and collaborators! Vive la chanson française! xoxooxoxoxoxo

Bashung in English
http://bashung-in-english.blogspot.com

Aucun commentaire: