jeudi 3 mai 2012

heart song


"Open Heart" by Lupen (see all of Lupen's beautiful spiritual art at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/people/ArtGarden?ref=owner_profile_leftnav)

when i was young
i spoke in tongues
of angels
mantras spilled forth
like rivers of
blue ambiance
my brain soaked
them up like
the sponge it was
and my heart
was as large
as seven oceans
mothers came running
like silver charms
dangling on a bracelet
i sailed the world
and was always brought
safely home

now my feet are stuck
in cold gray clay and
my brain has shrunk
my heart holds
too much fear
and trepidation
i slip on bracelets
let them jingle
at my wrists
and call on my
divine mother:
when this voyage
suddenly stops
will my heart beat
faithfully on
or will there be
a new heart that
never changes?


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

BEAUTIFUL POEM AND BEAUTIFUL PAINTING. THE TWO WORK SO WELL TOGETHER, ALMOST LIKE THEY WERE CONCIEVED BY ONE PERSON. GOES RIGHT TO THE HEART!